UMBC will host the annual Summer Horizons program for undergraduate students and others who are interested in learning more about graduate school admission, particularly in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields. The 2-hour workshop will feature sessions on the application timeline, GRE, Statement of Purpose, Recommendation Letters, and other topics related to preparing for graduate school. There […]
Tag Archives: Hrabowski
You are here: Home » Hrabowski
Search this site
Finishing soon? Apply for this postdoctoral position!
- Fellowships & Grad School Funding! Saturday Seminar: Sept. 7, 2013 @ UMBC w/ Dr. Carter-Johnson & Dr. Ordóñez August 21, 2013
- 25+ PROMISE students/affiliates attend SREB’s Conference in Atlanta September 28, 2011
- Annual PROMISE Summer Success Institute: August 17-18, 2012 @ UMBC & The Hotel at Arundel Preserve June 29, 2012
- Apply now for the annual SREB Conference. Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2013. Deadline: August 31. August 21, 2013
- How to fund your graduate education! Dr. Ordóñez Rozo and Dr. Carter-Johnson (PROMISE Alumni) present their award-winning seminar on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012 August 30, 2012
- Alumni in the Professoriate and in the STEM Enterprise July 28, 2011
- PROMISE Summer Success Institute (SSI) 10th Anniversary Celebration! August 16-17, 2013 June 21, 2013
- Travel funds for conferences: Keystone (BioMed), UMCP (Statistics) – Stockholm, Brazil, More! April 9, 2014
- Jobs! April 9, 2014. Postdocs + Visiting Professorships! Dr. M. Penn (Gladstone) & Dr. J. Bonilla (TEC, Mexico), + others! April 6, 2014
- Apply for MIT’s Design Lab! Deadline April 16, 2014. Program: May 2014 March 25, 2014
- Save these 2014 dates: May 3 (Celebration Cookout), August 16 (Summer Success Institute) March 5, 2014
- “Pathways to Leadership” by UMBC’s President, Dr. Freeman Hrabowski: March 12, 2014 March 5, 2014
- PROMISE is going to UMES! The University of Maryland Eastern Shore’s Research Symposium: April 17, 2014 March 5, 2014
- University System of Maryland PROMISE AGEP Research Symposium & Professional Development Conference: Fri. Feb. 28, 2014 @ UM College Park December 13, 2013
- Travel funds: Sweden, Brazil, Maryland … Biomed, Stats … Apply | ADVANCE Hispanic Women in STEM Network: […] Please apply for these conference opport...
- personalized gifts: Does your website have a contact page? I'm having ...
- mobile games: You made some really good points there. I checked ...
- Renetta Garrison Tull: I have been talking with the organizer this evenin...
- Jay: I'm no longer positive where you're getting your i...
- forum.parallels.com: I simply needed to say thanks once more. I do not ...
- http://tinyurl.com: I posted this article to my favorites and intend t...
Academic Enrichment Advice for Students AGEP AGEP-T Baltimore City Community College CCBC Community Building Community College Community College of Baltimore County Council of Graduate Schools Dissertation Dissertation House Freeman Hrabowski Funding Graduate Education Graduate school Jobs Jobs and Funding Maryland National Science Foundation PFF postdocs Postdoctoral research Preparing Future Faculty PROf-it Professional Development: Seminars and Workshops Professor Professors-in-Training PROMISE PROMISE: Maryland's AGEP PROMISE: Maryland's Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) PROMISE AGEP Renetta Tull Seminar Seminars & Workshops Seminars and Workshops SREB SSI STEM fields Summer Success Institute UMBC University of Maryland Baltimore County University of Maryland College Park University System of Maryland Wendy Carter-Veale
- The Goucher Prison Education Partnership (GPEP) invites you to an information session for individuals interested... fb.me/1j3nw2s2W 10 hours ago
- Identify "pain points." What do customers want? Give them what they need. -Dr. J. Pollack's talk @UMBC http://t.co/66OGSYVkX2 1 day ago
- "Who needs my expertise?" Dr. Judith Pollack meets with postdocs at UMBC http://t.co/9cFcol7MCX 1 day ago
- Dr. Judith Pollack presents to postdocs, "Beyond the Postdoc ..." UMBC Commons 329 http://t.co/hiPnMfpfbM 1 day ago
- Ade Akinsiku, UMBC HCC grad student in The PAD, presents @UMES & thanks Dr. @ShaunKane http://t.co/sIgj6yHx4t 6 days ago
- Kayla Lemons, UMBC bio grad student, presents at the #UMES Research Symposium. http://t.co/Lp4zFi96pW 1 week ago
- Baltimore Sun, Education section, p. 5. discusses @PROMISE_AGEP http://t.co/XXAkWa6wFI 1 week ago
- Dr. Chris Rakes' UMBC grad student lunch stats seminar http://t.co/yrozKX07GY 1 week ago
- Thanks @UMBCcareers for serving grad students! http://t.co/v09xKD9FwH 2 weeks ago
- April deadlines for travel funds to conferences: Keystone and UMCP's Joint Program in Survey Methodology... fb.me/3vWKKywlj 2 weeks ago
Recent Posts from PROMISE
- Travel funds for conferences: Keystone (BioMed), UMCP (Statistics) – Stockholm, Brazil, More!
- Jobs! April 9, 2014. Postdocs + Visiting Professorships! Dr. M. Penn (Gladstone) & Dr. J. Bonilla (TEC, Mexico), + others!
- Apply for MIT’s Design Lab! Deadline April 16, 2014. Program: May 2014
- Save these 2014 dates: May 3 (Celebration Cookout), August 16 (Summer Success Institute)
- “Pathways to Leadership” by UMBC’s President, Dr. Freeman Hrabowski: March 12, 2014
- PROMISE is going to UMES! The University of Maryland Eastern Shore’s Research Symposium: April 17, 2014
- University System of Maryland PROMISE AGEP Research Symposium & Professional Development Conference: Fri. Feb. 28, 2014 @ UM College Park
- Addressing Graduate Students’ Feelings of Stress
- PROMISE Maryland AGEP Fall Harvest Dinner: Fri. Nov. 22, 2013 – College Park (@UMDGradSchool)
- Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Craig Mello – Mon. Nov. 4th UMB Campus (@UMBNews)